Self QOL ( quality of life ) Monitor app
A self monitoring app for old people on their diet , food , exercise , sleep and managing their BLOOD GLUCOSE , BLOOD PRESSURE , EKG AND LIPID WITH COLESTROL .The app will be developed with the scientific board from European Medical Association, https://emanet-asia.org facilitated by AAH Natürlich UG , The binary – KEY FOR QUALITY OF LIFE (aahn.eu) Germany ,IT and hosting support by Home – CIGMA Foundation – Bangalore.
The app will be developed in English, German and Arabic and started working on it from 2022-03-01 .
Concept by European Medical Association with AAH Natürlich .U.G Germany as the facilitating partner .
Date of Start : 2022-03-01 .
Prof .Dr. Ather A – Head of the project
Team members : Dr. Vincenzo costigliola ( Medical inputs) , Dr Ahmed Abdul Aziz Al Jaziri ( Technical inputs) , Prof.Dr. Kulhman C ( medical and technical in German language ), Dr . Troushe S ( German Language inputs) , Mr. Ameen Mudassar ( IT support through CIGMA infotech) , Abdul Majeed Kaamran ( Student Assistant for app interface and development )
Phase 1 – 01March 2022 to 30 August 2022
- Coordination and formation of the questions for the app in three language – English – German and Arabic .Team members involved : Prof .Dr. Ather A ,Dr. Vincenzo costigliola, Dr Ahmed Abdul Aziz Al Jaziri ,Prof.Dr. Kulhman C , Dr . Troushe S , Mr. Ameen Mudassar , Abdul Majeed Kaamran will be visiting old age homes to understand the need and combine communicative language of old people in Germany, Belgium ,United kingdom , UAE and india .
2. Development of the domine and the interface .
3. Prototype testing of the app – DE- 01 , in Germany , Dubai and India .
Phase 2 – 01 September 2022 to 21December 2022
- Prototype testing in 3 countries Germany – United Kingdom , U.AE .
- Launch of the first module and interface .
Phase 3 – 01 January 2023 to 28 February 2023
Launch of the 1.0 version of the app .